Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

CLF, CRM, NFLX, OIH, FCX, DE.

My SPX target remains 1339 for now. I will post a new chart when it moves above 1340 (next buy point). I see SPX going to 1425 IF IT MOVES ABOVE 1340 (not in a straight line of course. So I will start posting short wave/resistance targets once it moves above 1340). I expect a continuous move up in the weeks ahead starting with a big up move this week.
Also, some of the charts I have here reached their buy confirmation points on Thursday but I did not have enough time to get them ready and post on Wednesday (for Thursday trade), so I just decided to add new entry points for simplicity.