Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

SPX-DAILY, SPX-WEEKLY, QQQ, AAPL, SMH, GOOG, OXY, UTX, BA, IBM

I believe there will be a strong run for the next 2-3weeks IF SPX (CURRENTLY AT 1337) MOVES ABOVE 1340.
NOTE: Some of the charts have 2 targets (conservative and aggressive). Once the Conservative Target is taken out, I will expect stronger moves to take prices to the Aggressive Target. But keep in mind that if I see weakness/reversal sign while between the Conservative and Aggressive points, I will close my position an look for the next opportunity (i'm a SwingTrader). It does not mean the aggressive point will not be achieved. I just don't have time to watch paint dry.
Also, after going through the conservative point, that then becomes my Stop loss point.
Good luck getting confused with so many charts. Sometimes too much information is not a good thing. But keep in mind that THEY ARE ALL JUST AS IMPORTANT. You might as well just close you eyes and pick one to track. Blame my watchlist for giving me so many potential plays at once.