Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SPX, UKX(FTSE), FXE (EURO), UUP (DOLLAR), USO(CRUDE)

The market panic created by congress (House of Representatives to be precise) sent shock wave and fear around the world resulting in untimely selloff. Debt Ceiling has now become a political bubble that is going to burst eventually if congress has to do this crap every time the Debt Ceiling is to be raised. Eventually a default will occur because there will be no deal or compromise at the 11th hour. You can only play with fire so long before you get burned. That is probably what some folks are hoping for. Congress has abt 2yrs to do its work before the next Debt Ceiling is due. Hope they don't wait till the night before to say WE HAVE A DEAL!!!.
I often hear some folks say: "you cannot raise taxes in this bad economic times..." but I guess it's okay to cut spending in "bad economic times".

PS: I know this stuff i'm writing is of no interest and ignored by many (good for you). That is my only interest as well. I also know that most trading sites will have an opposite view and total disagree with me (but I don't care what they think). I just wanted to vent on what Washington was doing to the market. No more of this my crap from me till the next Debt Ceiling 11th hour event (hoping that congress does not hold the market hostage before that time).

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN

UKX(FTSE)-DAILY

FXE(EURO)-DAILY

UUP(DOLLAR)-DAILY

USO(CRUDE)-DAILY