Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

I believe a huge drop is about to take place very likely starting this week. I'm not talking about Bull-Bear Market (let that take care of itself). The charts will be the guide. Things are pointing to a sharp reversal.
As always, I don't trade my opinion but what the charts direct me to do (Entry, Target & Stop).

Review the charts (DAILY LINE & DAILY II) for some minor additions.
Keep an eye on AAPL to see is fall apart (when the time is right). No disrespect for this great company. I just deal with the technicals and not fundamentals. I'm sure it has fabulous numbers but I'm not here to make friends with the companies.

Will post more charts over the weekend if necessary.

SPX-WEEKLY

SPX-DAILY LINE

SPX-DAILY I

SPX-DAILY II

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME