Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SPX

Apple is setting up for a strong run up. As Apple goes, so goes the market. This should absolutely not be the case (with any stock), but it is the reality and what traders MUST take into account.
At the moment, AAPL is looking to make a move higher and it will take the market along. Bull run coming for the SPX in my opinion. I will be trading the charts not my opinion though.

SPX-DAILY II

SPX-DAILY I

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME

SPX-5MIN