Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

The SPX is looking very bullish (whether you like it or not). You just cannot fight the market. Just go with the flow and trade what you see not what you want. It becomes very easy to see what you want in the charts. I'm guilty of that and at times get fixated on something I see on the charts (waiting for it to materialize) while other excellent opportunities pass me by only to look back and ask myself what was I really thinking given that it was VERY CLEAR. So be careful and keep all the bias out.

SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY LONGER TIMEFRAME


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME


SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME


SPX-5MIN