Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Monday, October 8, 2012

VIX & SPX

Today's sleepy price action can be associated with the fact that today is a holiday (Columbus Day), with the banks and bond market close = low volume. I failed to realize this when I added the OUTLOOK post over the weekend (with my expectation for Monday). Note that I expect a big run up this week.

FOR TUESDAY:
Look for the SPX (currently 1456.02) to resume the upside if it moves >1458. We will likely see a huge move up that starts with a big gap up. We could see 1484 tomorrow.
(I know it is a crazy expectation.)

VIX-DAILY

SPX-DAILY II

SPX-DAILY I

SPX-30MIN III

SPX-30MIN II

SPX-30MIN I

SPX-5MIN