Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

AAPL, AMZN, BIDU, GOOG, GS, MA, SPX, SPY

Sorry for the late post. Was unable to start my review on time.

MAYAN PROPHECY:
As per Mayan prophecy, the world will end tomorrow (Dec 21st, 2012). Their 15mins of fame will end tomorrow. I know I will post my charts this weekend. I might be the only one on earth, but I know I will be here.
If you think the world will end December 21st, please send all your money to me by clicking on the yellow Donate button. I accept billions, millions, thousands or whatever. But I do not accept trillions because it will crash my system. Sorry for the disappointment if you are a trillionaire.
Also note that the Donate button is ALWAYS working. So make use of it as often as possible (if you are still here with me after December 21st). It is located on the top and bottom of the home page (in case anyone has been working very hard to find it).

RAPTURE AND TRIBULATION
I am waiting for the rapture i.e when Jesus comes to take his TRUE followers from this evil world into heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17). I don't want to miss it because life will be worthless after that point since real evil start under total control of the Antichrist when he is revealed (since the Holy Spirit who has been holding him back will be taken out of the way back into heaven -2 Thessalonians 2:6,7), and there is NOTHING anyone can do to stop him except being given false peace (to play on his team) by taking the mark of the beast (Revelation 13:16-18 or all of chapter 13) (likely a microchip implanted on the forehead or right hand), which will guarantee your place in hell FOREVER. It will be so horrible that "During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them." (Revelation 9:6).
We should all repent from our evil ways and live for Christ before it's too late.
The 7 year tribulation (3 1/2yr- tribulation, 3 1/2yr great tribulation) is near, don't be part of it. Get raptured by Christ and escape it. Put your hope and security in Jesus Christ NOT in guns. You can kill the body but not the soul. Where you go to spend eternity (hell or heaven) is the only thing that matters. So get your priorities straight before it's too late. Live as if you are being monitored, for you are being monitored by Christ (Luke 8:17). Everyone will give an account of how they lived when we stand before the Supreme Judge (Romans 14:1). Turn from your sins. Love GOD and EVERYONE as you love yourself. That covers all commandments (Matthew 22:36-40).
This is reality. You have been warned.

AAPL-15MIN


AMZN-15MIN


BIDU-15MIN


GOOG-15MIN


GS-15MIN


MA-15MIN


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN II


SPX-30MIN I


SPY-5MIN