Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

PERMA-BEARS, GDX, GLD, GS, JPM, VXX, SPX

(MARK THIS POST FOR REFERENCE BECAUSE IT IS A LONG-TERM REVIEW FOR GS AND JPM. ALSO FB POSTED YESTERDAY.)


SPX (and the market) is looking weak. The Financials are looking VERY WEAK. Things are going to change soon and very fast. Be careful if you are long this market. Bulls have had their time. Bears are ready to come out of hibernation.

Note that this is just my opinion. I don't trade my opinion but the charts (i.e Entry, Target, Stop). So take it as you want.

This is the time for Perma-bears to start talking trash like:
1) "QE did not work."
2) "I knew QE was not going to work. I told you so."
3) "You cannot manipulate the market forever."
4) "The economy is worse than they want you to believe. The market is proving them wrong."
5) "Obama...." (Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama)
6) "Bernanke......." (Bernanke, Bernanke, Bernanke, Bernanke)
7) "Obamacare......"
8) "Fed......"
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....................

Sorry if you don't like my view of perma-bears. Just my observation. I just cannot stand them. Real Traders focus on the charts and ignore everything else. Perma-bears focus on everything but ignore the charts by reading their personal agenda into the charts, then blame it on "manipulation", "Obama", Bernanke", "Fed" and everything else if they are wrong instead of looking at the person in the mirror.

GDX-DAILY


GLD-DAILY


GS-DAILY


JPM-DAILY


VXX-DAILY


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN


SPX-5MIN


SPY-15MIN