Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, November 14, 2014

BABA, FB, GLD, GS, NFLX, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

After seeing what happened from mid-September till end of October, it was very painful following the market this week. It was as if the market was closed all week in my view.
Due to the fact that there was no movement to be had, I ended up holding day trades overnight, and I'm currently in SPY Calls that I made on Thursday just because I got frustrated with the boring price action all week. Hope I don't get hit over the weekend with a (big) gap down on Monday given that SPX is at a level that a big move either way is possible.

BABA-15MIN


FB-15MIN


GLD-WEEKLY


GLD-DAILY


GLD-15MIN


GS-15MIN


NFLX-15MIN


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN II


SPX-30MIN I


SPY-15MIN