Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

SPX WEEKEND UPDATE

I apologize for not posting all week. I have been in a wilderness where there is no internet service. I didn't think it was going to be this bad (in terms of connection). Thinks should be back to normal on Wednesday. But my Wednesday post will be very late. So check back Thursday morning for the next post. Hopefully Greece will be history by then.
So far I didn't miss anything as I can see the Greece drama was in full force all week with the wild volatility. Even if I had posted, my analysis would have been useless because the movements were news driven (not based on technicals). So it was the perfect time for me to get away. The market had been annoying the heck out of me.

Check back on Sunday at 11:30AM ET for update (if I'm able to).

SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN II


SPX-30MIN I


SPY-15MIN