Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

BA, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

I was just not able to complete my charts. It takes so much time trying to setup the charts exactly the same way given that I'm still getting used to thinkorswim. I still have to work on SPX-DAILY III, SPX-DAILY II, SPX-DAILY I and any other intraday charts. I will do so as the week progresses.

BA-WEEKLY


BA-DAILY


BA-15MIN


SPX-MONTHLY IV


SPX-MONTHLY III


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY IV


SPX-WEEKLY III


SPX-WEEKLY II


SPX-WEEKLY I


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPY-15MIN