Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, December 9, 2016

INDICES, QQQ, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

Since the market likes moving in sixEs, next week will be the sixth and final week of this rally that started November 7th. I believe we will see sideways action the first half of the week then higher prices the second half to close the week before the market goes into long sideways price action lasting 6weeks thereafter. So for next week, expect sideways action from Monday to Wednesday, then a rise on Thursday and Friday to complete the 6-week bull leg. To get a better understanding of what I'm trying to say, see my Rising Wedge on SPX-DAILY I. It will also complete my wave count of SPX-DAILY IV in a nice, proportional and rising wedge manner. Two days of sideways action will not give the proportionality I'm look for in my SPX-DAILY IV wave count. I want to see at least three days to be sure wave 3 is over and wave 4 is in place.
Keep in mind that this is just my opinion. I don't trade my opinion.

INDICES


QQQ-MONTHLY


QQQ-WEEKLY


QQQ-DAILY


SPX-MONTHLY IV


SPX-MONTHLY III


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY IV


SPX-WEEKLY III


SPX-WEEKLY II


SPX-WEEKLY I


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-60MIN


SPY-15MIN