Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, February 17, 2017

SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

This is the last weekend seeing many charts because they will not be there next weekend. This is cleanup-weekend for me. It is indeed a welcomed break because I'm tired of seeing and posting them. Now time to make room as we welcome the bears. That is, if they are not too shy to come out. Everything is now set for them.
Ladies and gentlemen, please join me to give a big round of applause as we welcome the bears!!!

Shy Bears



Happy Bears



SPX-MONTHLY IV


SPX-MONTHLY III


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY III


SPX-WEEKLY II


SPX-WEEKLY I


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-120MIN


SPX-60MIN


SPY-15MIN