Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, April 7, 2017

VIX, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

VIX-WEEKLY is pointing to a big move.
As annoying and frustrating as the market has been for me lately, it seems patience suddenly has become a very powerful and unattainable virtue. It is as if I forgot the meaning of the word. Patience is not easy but that is all I must rely on because I like my chart setups.
I really haven't been in the mood of posting daily for some weeks now because I'm after the big fish (SPX swingtrade target of 2238-2240) rather than the small fish (intraday/daytrade plays). It is for this reason I haven't been posting daytrade play targets. Once SPY (currently at 235.17) gets to my target of 223.55-223.25 I will start posting daytrades again. I'm only comfortable posting daytrades when I know clearly the big picture of the market. Though I see the market continuing lower, I want to see downside momentum first. That hasn't been the case yet. There is just too much chopping around at the moment with no clear direction yet. But that is going to change soon based on VIX-WEEKLY chart.


VIX-WEEKLY


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-4HOUR


SPX-2HOUR


SPY-15MIN