Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

AAPL & SPX WEEKEND EDITION

Volatility seems to be back which will be great for day- and swingtrading. FINALLY!!!
Watch out for Monday because we could see a flush (big sell-off).

Also, I'm aware that my wave (iii) black on the intraday (30MIN and 5MIN) charts are the the shortest. Based on Elliott Wave Theory (EWT), the 3rd wave cannot be the shortest. My count is based on what looks clean to me regardless of what EWT has to say. So just ignore the counts if you disagree or have a better count. I don't put much emphasis on EW and I tend to ignore it as soon as it gets complicated. Right now it's not complicated yet base on my count, but any alternative will complicate it. Thanks for understanding (I hope).

AAPL-DAILY

SPX-WEEKLY

SPX-DAILY LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-DAILY LINE

SPX-DAILY III

SPX-DAILY II

SPX-DAILY I

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME

SPX-5MIN