Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SPX

Volatility is back with a vengeance. Enjoy the wild ride if you don't get seasick or need maalox for stomach butterfly or just stay out till sanity returns. The market is in a bearish setup for an initial fast drop to 1330-1340.
I expect a drop tomorrow and Thursday that will take price to 1372. (This is my opinion not my trading. So follow the labels on my 5MIN chart).

SPX-DAILY LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-DAILY LINE

SPX-DAILY II

SPX-DAILY I

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME

SPX-5MIN