Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Monday, July 16, 2012

SPX

During the week I will post just one or two DAILY charts in addition to the intraday charts (30MIN and 5MIN). But I will post all my (DAILY) charts on weekends.
DAILY chart patterns take time to play out, so there is no point to keep posting the same thing when nothing has changed. The only exception to this is when I see something new that is important and worth pointing out for that day (on any or all the charts).

SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME


SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME


SPX-5MIN