Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Monday, August 20, 2012

VIX & SPX

Looks like my long-awaited 1430 will finally come tomorrow with a big up day. It is really not "big". But with recent price action, 12point move looks BIG.

FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK (just for fun):
(currently at 1418)
Tuesday - move up to 1430
Wesnesday - tiny down (to 1428)
Thursday - small down (to 1423)
Friday - small down (to 1420-1418),
then resumption of the upside next week on the journey to 1450 (the final short-term high).

Alternatively, instead to the three small down days (Wed, Thurs, Fri), we could see just two down days (Wednesday and Thursday) that takes price to 1420-1418, and the move back up starting on Friday.

Note: This is just for fun, so I will not be holding my breath. But going as predicted will make things very easy for me and I will not have to use my brain (if I have any). It (my brain) will really appreciate the rest.

VIX


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME


SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME II


SPS-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME


SPX-5MIN