Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

AAPL, AMZN, GOOG, GS, IWM, QQQ, SPX

The market looks ready to start moving up. Though it is heavily in favor of the bears, I still expect a strong run up before the market rolls over.
I expect a strong bounce tomorrow. I see bullish intraday setups on all the charts.

Posting intraday charts takes too much time and mental work, that is why I was only doing the SPX. But given that I'm now posting many of them, don't expect early posts. I will really like to get them up early, but it is just not possible.

Though annoying, I consider any play that doesn't reach or confirm an entry point as a winning trade because had I been in the play, it would have been a loser. I will rather be annoyed than to cry and wish I hadn't taken a (bad) trade.

AAPL-15MIN


AMZN-15MIN


GOOG-15MIN


GS-15MIN


IWM-15MIN


QQQ-15MIN


SPX-DAILY LONGER TIMEFRAME


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN II


SPX-30MIN I


SPX-5MIN