Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

TECH AND SMALL-CAP LOOK BULLISH AS WELL.

QQQ (Nasdaq-100) and IWM (Russell) look bullish (short-term). The charts were not posted not because I doubt their potential but because I just did not feel like it. I decided to post charts (AAPL and GOOG) with momentum that will make powerful move up if the market continues higher.
At this time, though looking strong, QQQ and IWM are boring to me. Had AAPL and GOOG not look as good as they are, I would definitely have posted them (QQQ & IWM). I'm just being selective. So expect tech (QQQ) and small-cap (IWM) stocks to move up as well, even better than SPX (especially tech).