Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

AAPL, BA, BIDU, GOOG, GS, MA, SPX, SPY

There are usually more nice chart setups in my watchlist than I have the time to review and post them. I usually just post what I'm able to get to before I run out of time or get tired. That is why I keep posting specific charts over and over. There are on the top of my watchlist. I wish I could post more. It drives me crazy to see a strong run on a stock in my watchlist with a nice setup which I would have posted/traded had I gone through it. The sad part is that they are usually much better looking than those posted. Oh well.
I'm saying this because after completing my review for today and just ready to post, I just decided to do a fast glance through my watchlist. I was able to see many better looking charts (and missed opportunities) as always. BA (already posted) was one of them. If I have time I will work on and post some of them. I'm not able to do that at this time.

AAPL-15MIN


BA-15MIN


BIDU-15MIN


GOOG-DAILY


GOOG-15MIN


GS-15MIN


MA-15MIN


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN II


SPX-30MIN I


SPY-5MIN