Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

BA, DIA, GOOG, LNKD, NFLX, SLB, SPX

Pardon the late post.
Like today, tomorrow's post will be later than usual. I will not be available to review my watchlist until few hours after the market closes. I will post between 9-10pm ET. It will certainly not be as late as today.

Also note that if SPY moves above tomorrow's entry point of >190 with confirmation or gaps up >190.10 (as seen on SPY-15MIN chart), I believe we will see about 3-4 small up days for SPX (and the market). So look for annoying price action during that period. Take advantage of the first 30-60mins of the day because all the move will likely take place during that time, followed by choppy narrow range sideways action the rest of the day.
Note that this is just my opinion. I don't trade my opinion but price action.

BA-15MIN


DIA-15MIN


GOOG-15MIN


LNKD-15MIN


NFLX-15MIN


SLB-15MIN


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN


SPY-15MIN