Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, May 23, 2014

APC, BIDU, GLD, JPM, TSLA, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

Go After Him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ-D9Wn3yME&index=15&list=PLAmHOVVPmVgcyVCaTd8zffLpPXHePz3BA

The Company You Keep Is So Important:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pruHllAYe18&list=PLAmHOVVPmVgcyVCaTd8zffLpPXHePz3BA&index=5

As I have said before, walking in line with the Word of God (the Bible) is my priority. Making money does not come close. This wasn't the case just a few years ago. I was in darkness and didn't even know it. Who is your master: Jesus or Satan? You are serving someone whether you like it or not. You cannot ignore God out of existence. I'm not talking about being a "Christian" or going to "church". I was a "Christian" my whole life but I got to know Christ just few years ago. I'm talking about having a relationship with Him through prayer, living according to the teachings of Christ and having his Holy Spirit in you (not demonic spirits). I'm not talking about using God as an ATM to "get rich quick" because you will be in for a surprise (according to His Word). Seek Him for who He is not for what you can get out of Him. Seek Him for your salvation knowing that you will spend eternity somewhere. With Him (heaven) or with the devil in the lake of fire (hell). Are your living in sin? Know that you are serving the devil. You better stop and repent before it's too late. I am not saying this because I'm holy. I have to fight the sinful nature in me. The heart of mankind is rebellious towards God. So I need the help of the Holy Spirit to fight this battle against the devil (with his constant arrows of temptations) by giving me a new heart so I can be a new person and change the direction of my life. Everything on this earth (without Christ) is meaningless and will pass away. What will you have after this life?

APC-15MIN


BIDU-15MIN


GLD-WEEKLY


GLD-15MIN


JPM-15MIN


TSLA-15MIN


SPX-MONTHLY


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN


SPY-15MIN