Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

SPX-DAILY, SPX-30MIN COMPRESSED & SPX-30MIN CHARTS.

The SPX will make a strong run for the next few months (long-term). Although it feels like the sky is falling, that is actually not the case.
Keep in mind that i'm a short-term trader. So I really don't care what the long-term outlook is indicating (in regards to my decision making). I'll make decisions base on what the charts are saying at the moment and not base on what I think will happen long-term. But look for a long-term bullish run that will last a few months.

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN COMPRESSED

SPX-30MIN