Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

SPX WEEKEND EDITION (WEEKLY, DAILY, 30MIN-COMPRESSED & 30MIN CHARTS)

There is no reason for posting the charts this late except for the fact that I was just being lazy. This exact information could have been posted after the close on Friday because they were ready at that time and I haven't reviewed at my charts since then. I apologize for the delayed post.
Look for the market to bounce back higher this week and the weeks ahead.

SPX-WEEKLY

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN COMPRESSED

SPX-30MIN