Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

SPX, UKX (FTSE)

It's awesome to have electricity again. I never knew how important it was till I went without for days. I now have a new found respect for it (and everything else). I'm lucky I was not blindsided by the market. It came back today just at the perfect time of the market for me.

The dollar (UUP) and euro (FXE) have been very choppy with no clear direction. At this time, I will not post any currency chart till I see a clear direction. It's just a waste of my time at the moment. Just a nightmare for swingtrading unless more detail analysis and quick plays are carried out. I just don't have the time for that. Long-term, I see a bullish Euro and bearish dollar (I don't make longterm plays - time is money).

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN

UKX(FTSE)