Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Monday, October 6, 2014

AAPL, AMZN, FB, SLB, TWTR, SPX

Excuse the late post, I was unable to start my review on time.

Yum Brands Earnings Preview:
YUM reports tomorrow after the close. Fundamentally it is bearish. I scored it at 3 out of 10. Also, it missed three of the last four earnings, and six of the last seven revenue estimates. So it is not doing good at this time.
Technically it is bearish. See chart below.
So I will buy November Put plays before the report. I hope to see it move as high as possible going into the report.

Monsanto Earnings Preview:
MON reports before the open on Wednesday. Fundamentally it is bullish. I scored it at 9.5 out of 10. Also, it beat thirteen of the last fifteen earnings report.
Technically it is bullish (see chart below). Also note that it has been in a strong downtrend for about fourteen weeks (with a midway three-week bounce). This is a bullish sign for earnings, but no guarantees.
So I will buy November Call options. I prefer it to YUM.

YUM-DAILY


MON-DAILY


AAPL-DAILY


AAPL-15MIN


AMZN-15MIN


FB-15MIN


SLB-15MIN


TWTR-15MIN


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPY-15MIN