Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Earnings Play Update

Yum Brands:
I will not buy YUM Put options any longer. I was hoping to see if move up today, instead it made a big drop getting too close to the first target of 68.50 (today's low so far is 69.79). Even if it continues lower after reporting, it will not be as significant. Also, the fact that it dropped significantly today might be a sign of a move up after reporting. So there is too much risk for me to handle.

Monsanto:
I will buy MON Calls (January not November Calls). It is having a big drop today which is just what I like to see. No guarantee though.