Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

SPX, GLD (gold), XLF (financial), FSLR - (SPX is ready for a push up tomorrow)

I don't like posting other charts except the SPX (and charts that relate to it like VIX). The reason being that the intraday charts (i prefer 30min) can give early signals that are not present on the Daily chart. So I can jump out before my target or hold longer than the target. It will be very time consuming and tedious to post each Daily and Intraday charts with all the annotations. Since about 75-80% of stocks move in the same direction, SPX serves as the best buffer though not a perfect match for all stocks, etfs, indexes etc. Overlaying the SPX on any chart will give an idea of its correlation with the SPX.
With that said, I like what I see on the charts. Too bad I don't have an alert system in place.
(I'm posting late today for the reason stated)

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME

GLD(gold)-DAILY

XLF(financials)-DAILY

FSLR-DAILY