Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

I believe SPX will push up to about 1285-1290, then go on a sideways and tight range (10 - 20points) consolidation for about a week, then a pullback to 1225 -1230 (for about a week), then a run up the last 2weeks of the year to 1330. The Bears will then take control in January and February as the market starts dropping.
Note: This is inform is assuming that Israel doesn't attack Iran's nuclear facility by year end. If it happens before the end of the year, things could change VERY FAST. (I believe it will happen before year ends. I hope they can have a diplomatic solution not military. Very unlikely).

NOTE: I will trade what the market throws at me not my opinion. My opinion doesn't matter. But I like what I see and stated. I'm only interested in the 1285 - 1290 target for now.

SPX-WEEKLY

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME