Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

VIX, RUSSELL & SPX - THE MARKET IS GOING TO ROLL OVER (3 BORING DOWN DAYS AHEAD)

BULL FAKEOUT IN PLAY
The market is going to drop short-term for 2weeks (I don't care about long-term). I'm not talking about Bull or Bear market but the next swing. Look for 3 boring down days of tiny moves (about 4-5pips/day on the SPX) before the major part of the selloff. Over this 2weeks period, I will post what I think will happen the next day. I will start doing that only after I see the first down day (very likely on Tuesday - mkt close on Monday).

VIX-DAILY

RUSSELL-DAILY (RUSSELL IS A MARKET LEADER - PAY ATTENTION TO THE SLOWDOWN TAKING PLACE)

SPX-WEEKLY

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME