Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SPX - LOOK FOR A PUSH TO 1260-1265 AND A CLOSE AT THE HIGHS TOMORROW.

If SPX moves above 1246, look for a big rise tomorrow with a close at the highs of the day (about 1260-1265). So the upside target for tomorrow will be the close of the day whether it falls short, gets to or exceeds the 1260-1265. Therefore, I will exit my Calls/long few minutes before the close and then enter Puts/short because I expect about 3days of small drops (about 8points/day) starting on Friday before big drops come in likely starting next week on Thursday 29th. (US mkt will be close on Monday 26th).
Stop Loss for the Put/short play (or new Call/long play entry) will be posted after the close because I need to see the closing price to know the Stop Loss point (or new bullish entry point).

Note that this information is my OPINION/EXPECTATION but I do what the CHARTS tell me to, not my opinion/expectation, though I'm confident about my expectation (as always, but I could be completely wrong).

SPX-DAILY

SPX-30MIN LONGER TIMEFRAME

SPX-30MIN SHORTER TIMEFRAME