Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

FOR TOMORROW

The economic calendar is heavy tomorrow with the release of Durable Goods Orders, GDP and Jobless Claims before the open and Pending Home Sales after the open.
Even with the market-moving reports, I expect a quiet open for the market but a strong and steady run up for the day closing at the highs.
I also expect the economic reports to be better than expected, but I do not expect to see any big gap up (or down). This will give opportunity to make an excellent entry to take advantage of the rally for daytrading without the annoying/ugly gaps.
SPX (currently at 1433) is likely to go to 1458.

Note: Go with my chart (5MIN) not my opinion.