Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

VIX & SPX

Look for a strong move up tomorrow if SPX moves above 1462 (currently at 1459.33). It is setup for a breakout.

NOTE FOR ELLIOTTICIANS: (See the line chart for the complete note)
If you are an elliottician and my counts don't make sense, you are very right. I just count what I see that makes sense to me REGARDLESS of EW rules. I stop counting immediately things look complex or confusing. At the moment all the counts on the line chart make perfect sense to me (although most elliotticians will probably disagree). So don't get stuck trying to figure out what the heck I'm counting (because I don't know myself), just ignore it because it will do you much good if you do. I don't care for EW rules. I only worry about 1,2,3,4,5 and A,B,C. Nothing more. No D,E or W,X,Y,Z or those other EW terminologies such as zigzag, flat, truncation etc etc etc etc..... I already have enough to worry about.

VIX-DAILY


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN II


SPX-30MIN I


SPX-5MIN