Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, September 5, 2014

AAPL, APC, BIDU, CRM, GOOGL, JPM, NFLX, TSLA, TWTR, WHR, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

A down market on Monday will destroy most if not all the play setups I have posted. Hope that is not the case.

It appears September will be a very bullish month. What we have seen the past two weeks is a market that doesn't want to give the bears a chance. There has been a correction in time but not in price. It now looks like the bulls regained control on Friday based on the closing price. Folks that were/are waiting for price correction to get in might find themselves chasing to get in at any price if the next leg up started on Friday because SPX currently at 2007 will get to 2100 fast with minor time (not price) corrections that come in the form of a few days on sideways actions. It appears Friday's low will be the low for the month, while the end of the month will be September's high. Note that this is just my opinion. I don't trade my opinion but what the charts tell me, that is why I look at them everyday. This is just something for me and anyone interested to keep in mind and trade accordingly if the market progresses as expected.

AAPL-15MIN


APC-15MIN


BIDU-15MIN


CRM-DAILY


CRM-15MIN


GOOGL-DAILY


GOOGL-15MIN


JPM-15MIN


NFLX-DAILY


NFLX-15MIN


TSLA-15MIN


TWTR-DAILY


TWTR-15MIN


WHR-15MIN


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPY-15MIN