Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SPX

RED HAT EARNINGS PREVIEW:
RHT reports tomorrow after the close. Fundamentally it looks good. I scored it at 9 out of 10. Also, it beat earnings the last six quarters, and twelve of the last fourteen quarters. It also beat revenue thirteen of fourteen quarters. In addition, it has a history of raising guidance. So it is a good company.
Technically (see chart below), it is bullish with Bull Flag, Inverse Head-and-Shouder and Ascending Channel patterns. Another benefit going into earnings is the fact that it has been in a downtrend the past four weeks. This is just what I like to see.
So I will be buying Calls.

ORACLE EARNINGS PREVIEW:
ORCL reports tomorrow after the close. Fundamentally it is 7.5 - 8 out of 10 (bullish).
Technically it is bullish (see chart below).
So I will buy Calls, but my focus is on RHT.

RHT-DAILY


ORCL-DAILY


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN


SPY-15MIN