Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, July 25, 2014

AMZN, BA, DIA, FB, GOOGL, GS, NFLX, WHR, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

Apart from SPX, I did not look at my watchlist/charts this week. Even SPX (and SPY-15MIN) wasn't my focus. I looked at them just because they had to be posted. My focus was on making earnings play. It was an experiment. I have never done something like that before. It was also a time consuming process that is why my posts were late this week. I was being very careful and conservative. Now that the week is over, I will go back to my normal way of doing things. However, with my experience from this week, I will still post some earnings plays next week while maintaining my watchlist and posting in a timely manner.
I was going to stop making earnings plays after this week since it was the major week for reporting, but I realized that there are still some interesting names that tend to move with earnings that haven't reported yet. So I will be previewing them the day before they report.
BMO = Before Market Open
AMC = After Market Close

TWTR    Tuesday, July 29th AMC
YELP     Wednesday, July 30th AMC
AKAM   Wednesday, July 30th AMC
TSLA     Thurs, July 31st AMC
LNKD    July 31st unofficial
SCTY     August 4th unofficial
GMCR   Wednesday, August 6th AMC
CREE    Tuesday, August 12th AMC
CRM      August 25th unofficial

AMZN-DAILY


AMZN-15MIN


BA-15MIN

DIA-15MIN


FB-DAILY


FB-15MIN


GOOGL-15MIN


GS-15MIN


NFLX-15MIN


WHR-DAILY


WHR-15MIN


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY VIII


SPX-DAILY VII


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPY-15MIN