Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, July 18, 2014

NFLX, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

I closed my GOOGL and SLB earnings play. I will be making many earnings plays, so I don't want to get tied down tracking too many things unless a play moves significantly against me, in that case I have no choice but to hold it since my risk for each play is 100%. So I might as well just hold to get something out of it or to get back my money and more.
On Monday Apple and Netflx will be reporting after the close. I have not been able to review them yet. I checked out the fundamentals for NFLX about a week ago and it looked good (though overvalued). I will be reviewing them over the weekend. I will play them if I like what I see. So check back on Sunday.

NFLX-DAILY


NFLX-15MIN


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY VIII


SPX-DAILY VII


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN


SPY-15MIN