Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

SCTY EARNINGS PLAY

Today's big move up for Solarcity (SCTY) going into its earnings report after the close has given me reason to be bearish. I changed my mind (from bull to bear). I will buy October Put options going into the report. Keep in mind that this is a very aggressive since my fundamental score was 6 out of 10 i.e neither bullish nor bearish. And technically, I have two bullish and one bearish setup. Today's intraday move was used to make my decision. This is a good play to stay out of.