Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Monday, August 11, 2014

TWTR, WHR, SPX

Sorry for such a late post. I just got back home after being out for a week.

Cree (CREE) reports earnings after the close tomorrow (Tuesday). I will be doing its earnings preview anytime before 3:30pm ET tomorrow. I plan on buying Calls going into the report because it looks bullish fundamentally. But I still have to look at it in more detail to make sure I like the fundamentals and technicals. So check back later if interested.

TWTR-DAILY


TWTR-15MIN


WHR-DAILY


WHR-15MIN


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN II


SPX-30MIN I


SPY-15MIN