Enlarge any chart by clicking on it.

Unless otherwise specified, ALWAYS use the 15min chart to enter my recommended plays because
CONFIRMATION is a MUST.
In other words, you need to see a 15min candlestick that CLOSES beyond
the entry point, then enter when it moves 10cents after the high/low of that candlestick.

Friday, August 22, 2014

GOOGL, TWTR, SPX WEEKEND REVIEW

For the earnings plays below, check back 30min before the close on Monday for any changes. Based on their current levels, Monday's intraday action will be very helpful. I might not take the trades if I don't like what I see.

TSL EARNINGS PREVIEW:
Trina Solar reports on Tuesday before the open. Fundamentally I have it as 7 to 7.5 out of 10, so it is bullish.
Technically, it is more bullish than bearish. See TSL-DAILY chart.
I will buy October Calls. See TSL-15MIN chart of details.

WSM EARNINGS PREVIEW:
Williams-Sonoma reports on Monday after the close. Fundamentally it is 7.5 to 8 out of 10, therefore bullish. It also beat earnings and revenue estimates the last fifteen quarters except for one revenue miss twelve quarters ago.
Technically it is bullish as seen on WSL-DAILY chart.
I will buy October Calls. See WSM-15MIN chart for details.

TSL-DAILY


TSL-15MIN


WSM-DAILY


WSM-15MIN


GOOGL-15MIN


TWTR-DAILY


SPX-MONTHLY II


SPX-MONTHLY I


SPX-WEEKLY


SPX-DAILY VII


SPX-DAILY VI


SPX-DAILY V


SPX-DAILY IV


SPX-DAILY III


SPX-DAILY II


SPX-DAILY I


SPX-30MIN


SPY-15MIN